- This campaign is owner and operated by Better By Bike (referred to as “we” or “our”)
- The ‘I Bike it, I Like it’ campaign (referred to as “the campaign” or “campaign”) is aimed at residents living within the boundary of Bristol Council, North Somerset Council, Bath & NE Somerset and South Gloucestershire Council (referred to as “you”, “yours”, “they”, “theirs”, “users”, “author”, “entrant” or “entrants”.
- To qualify for a set of bike lights you MUST live in Bristol Council area.
- Better By Bike reserves the right to remove posts at our discretion.
- Better By Bike will endeavor to ensure that this website is accessible for 24 hours a day but will not be liable if, for any reason, the website is unavailable for any time or for any period.
- Better By Bike will have the right to suspend access to the site temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- The information contained on this website is provided for information purposes only and Better By Bike will use reasonable care and skill to ensure that it is accurate at the date of publication. However, because of the nature of the internet, there may be circumstances in which errors occur within the information.
- Consequently Better By Bike makes no guarantee as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions within it.
- Better By Bike accepts no responsibility for the content of or use of any website which is accessed via a hypertext link from this website.
- Better By Bike has user-generated content within its structure – we accept no responsibility for the nature of this content.
- Better By Bike cannot guarantee that the content submitted by users will not be offensive or inappropriate. Where this material is deemed offensive or inappropriate it will be removed as soon as it is identified.
- Better By Bike cannot guarantee that this website is free of viruses or technical defects of any description, and accepts no responsibility for any technical problems arising from your use of this website.
COPYRIGHT AND PERMISSIONS
By submitting images or video to the website, each entrant confirms and warrants that:
- they are the sole author of each entry and that it is their original work
- they own the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of each image
- they have the permission of anyone pictured in the image (or, where the image shows any persons under 18, the consent of their parent/guardian) for the usage rights required by www.betterbybike.info and Greater Bristol’s Cycling City project and will indemnify www.betterbybike.info and Greater Bristol’s Cycling City project against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such infringement; and
- they have not licensed or disposed of any rights in the image that would conflict with uses to be made by betterbybike.info
- By entering a competition, you grant www.betterbybike.info and its sponsors and supporters a non-exclusive, irrevocable license to reproduce, enlarge, publish or exhibit, on any media, the images for any purpose directly connected with the competition.
- This may include, but is not limited to:
a) display at any exhibitions
b) on a secure web browser for judging purposes
c) on the betterbybike.info website
d) for use in press releases to be distributed to national, regional & specialist press giving information about or promoting the competition. For any use that falls outside this remit, royalties will be discussed & negotiated with the photographer concerned.
- Entrants retain the copyright to images submitted.