The Roadshow Team are getting out into Bristol communities, meeting people and giving them practical advice and support about starting cycling.
The team have already met hundreds of people and helped them get cycling again.
To the right you'll see three of them. Watch out for the rest at an event near you!
What's on offer?
- We'll help plan work and leisure cycling routes using our giant maps and expert local knowledge
- We can run one-to-one sessions tailored to your individual circumstances and needs
- We'll give your bike a quick once over and refer you to our mobile bike mechanic if necessary
- We'll accompany you on those first few rides if you need a hand getting started
- And if you need a bike, we can provide advice on the types of bikes available, the cost, the best local bike shops, tips on road safety, and how to get a bike for a free month-long loan.
You can book a one-to-one advice and support session if you'd like help getting started. Click here to book.
If you know of someone else who could benefit from this sort of help, please send them a link to this page and ask them to get in touch.