Your Views / Polls
Below you can see all of our polls. Please click on the tilte to see the results.
- If you had to pick one favourite place to cycle in Bristol, Bath, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire, where would it be?
- From high-adrenalin sports to carrying loads, bikes have numerous uses. What do you use your bike for?
- It's the final week of the Tour de France. Tell us who you want to cycle off with the yellow jersey?
- As July comes around, so too does the Tour de France, often putting cycling in the spotlight of the UK's media. What do you think about cycle racing - does it encourage more people to get out on their bikes?
- Since 2009, 32 cycling infrastructure projects have been completed in Bristol and South Gloucestershire, helping to build a stronger cycling culture. We’ve grouped these into themes and we want you to tell us what's made the biggest difference. You can also provide more in-depth feedback by
- As Bristol gears up for the spring and summer season, Better By Bike wants to know about the best cycling event you took part in during the last 12 months.
- Bristol City Council is asking for your suggestions to help name their third radial cycle route, running from the city centre to Henbury (along the National Cycle Network 4 route). Read more about this route then pick your suggestion from those below (or sign in to add your own).
- Bristol City Council are looking to name a new cycle route as part of the Cycling City route signage project. This new route runs from Bristol Temple Meads to Warmley in South Gloucestershire. Choose your favourite from the suggestion (or suggest your own) and help name the latest cycle path in
- If you're looking for a cycling magazine, which title do you pick up first?
- The next cycle route in Cycling City's route signage project will run from Bristol city centre, through St Werburghs and Lockleaze, past Filton Abbey Wood and into Aztec West. This route takes in several cycle paths, including the recently improved Ashley Down allotments path and will soon